Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Week's Worth of Updates- May 25, 2013

So it's been like a week since I've posted anything.  Lol sorry.

Finnegan has gotten so much better sleeping in his crate.  He doesn't have accidents at night, and his barking is getting better.  He went a few days without having any accidents in the house but the past two days he's had quite a few.  We might take him into the vet to check for a bladder infection because he's going potty like every 10 minutes.  Seriously.  

We didn't do anything super eventful in the past couple of days, though Finnegan did get to meet a bunch of my friends!  Wednesday my mom brought Finny with her to pick me up from my last AP test. Obviously, he was a big hit.


Finnegan especially liked my friend, Annie.  I think he thought her purple hair was pretty cool(; 

He does this hilarious thing where, instead of laying on the ground like a normal dog, he lays like this:




Seriously dog.  What are you doing? 

He has also started to sit like this:

I don't even know.

This week was a big week for Finnegan, as we celebrated having had him for one week, as well as his 10 week old birthday!  He turned ten weeks today and I can already tell he's grown a little bit bigger! 

Here are some various pictures from this last week:



(Kristin and Finnegan)







He loves to sleep under the dishwasher...what a weirdo.



For more cuteness follow Finny on Instagram! @finnegangdbpuppy





No comments:

Post a Comment