Friday, June 7, 2013

Play Date With Friends!- June 7, 2013

Last night I took Finnegan out front to play for a little bit.  While out there, a strange cat I'd never seen before appeared. 
Finnegan didn't mind her too much, but she wouldn't leave!  She just sat there and played with us all night.

My friend Mack wanted to come over and play with Finnegan since she hadn't met him before!  She brought our friend Hannah, and her sister Nealy.  Finny adored Mack!  As soon as she came over he got so excited!  It was incredibly adorable!


All in favor of Mack being a model, say "I!" 
...
"I!" 


He got a bunch of belly rubs from Nealy which he really seemed to enjoy! 


He has met Hannah a few times before, but he was still excited to play with her, as well! 

Lol, cute face Hannah(; 


He got tons of attention and had the time of his life!  At one point, he was doing his crazy running around that he escaped from my hold.  He pulled too hard and yanked the leash right out of my hand! As soon as he got away he bolted.  Literally bolted.  He runs so much faster than I ever knew!  It took us a good 2 minutes to catch up to him.  Fortunately, nothing happened and we were able to scoop him up.  I told you he was naughty! 

Lol look at that naughty face! 

He also did a lot of just staring off majestically into the night....he thinks it's cute (it is).  

Like I said, the cat would not go away!  In fact, it's still chilling on my front porch.  


Awwww he's so cute.

He had so much fun with Mack, Hannah, and Nealy!  He definitely needs to have more play dates with them because they tired him out so much that he slept in until 9:30 am today!  That is so unlike him!  Nevertheless, I enjoyed it! 

Later that night we were playing and he jumped up and bit my face!  I thought he was done with his biting, but apparently not!  Ugh I'm so annoyed.  There are bite marks above both of my eyes!  I'm going to talk to our leader soon and see if she has anymore suggestions because his biting started up again and it's pretty bad!  The worst part is that it's unprovoked.  He just does it!

Kristin and I both had to work today so my mom puppy sat while we went in.  When we got home I took him for a walk to the mailbox (we live in a community where the mailboxes are all in one place.  It takes about 2 minutes to walk there so it's a good little outing for him).  He had a lot of fun with that and he's getting so much better on the leash!  I forgot to use the gentle leader with him on the walk which I'm kind of bumbed about because he needs more practice with that! 

I'm trying to give him as much play time outside as possible because he loves it, and because it makes him tired and he sleeps longer HAHAHA so basically for selfish reasons, lol(: We spent about an hour outside.

I swear all he does is roll around.

And make angry faces.

He also stole my sunglasses.  Don't worry, I didn't let him have them for very long, just long enough to take a picture of how naughty he is!  

When we came back inside he fell right asleep! 

That was about half an hour ago, and he's still asleep on the floor! 

Lol he's so cute.  He always sleeps next to the piano.  It's adorable! 

 We don't have any plans for the rest of the night, so I'll probably take him out back for some more outdoor time! Tomorrow he turns 12 weeks and he has to go into the vet to get his shots!  Unfortunately, Kristin and I both have work so my mom is taking him alone which sucks cuz I want to be there!  Oh well, I'll get her to take some pictures! 

For more cuteness follow Finnegan and me on Instagram! @megancrowley18 & @finnegangdbpuppy






No comments:

Post a Comment