Thursday, June 6, 2013

Finnegan is Insane- June 6, 2013

I love Finnegan.  I really do.  But he is insane.  He gets these crazy burst of energy that last for like 10 minutes & when he's done he crashes on the floor.  He's currently passed out from his most recent energy burst. They happen like once every hour. It's beyond annoying.

(Finny on the floor right now) 

Finnegan hasn't really learned anything new these past few days.  He's working on "down" right now and it's taking him longer to learn than the other commands.  

He still sleeps in the strangest positions imaginable. 
Lol Finnegan what are you even doing. 

He also sleeps with his tongue out and sucks like he's trying to nurse.  Is that normal for an 11 week old?  I'm not sure but I think it's kind of funny!  
LOLOLOLOL PUPPY you're silly.


Kristin and I are out of school for the year so I'll be spending a lot more time with Finnegan which means more pictures & more blog posts! 

For more cuteness follow Finny on Instagram! @finnegangdbpuppy 



No comments:

Post a Comment